Why Plan Ahead
It’s Never Too Soon
Life is unpredictable, we plan ahead for vacations, for careers, for retirement, it’s never too soon to plan ahead for your services.
Why do people plan ahead?
Many have chosen to plan ahead after they have experienced a close family death that has left them in charge of the decision making process. They do not want to leave the burden on anyone else. Planning ahead means arranging funeral services before the time of need. By pre-planning your funeral services you are in charge of the decision making, and financial burdens. Loved ones will not worry and wonder if what they have chosen is what you would have wanted. You are able to ask questions, receive input, fill out/obtain necessary documents, prep your obit, select services and plan for aftercare of your family and estate ahead of time.
- Removes the financial burden placed on one’s survivors
- Peace of mind knowing your wishes have been recorded
- Relieves stressful decisions that must be made by next-of-kin because you have already made the decisions
- Guaranteed Protection from Cost Inflation with paid-in-full guaranteed pre-arrangement.
Questions to ask yourself
- Type of Service you would like (i.e. Traditional Burial or Cremation)
- Religious vs. Celebratory Service (or both)
- Location of Service
- Location of Burial (Do you own cemetery plots?)
- Would you like a visitation?
- Participants in your funeral
- What is your budget?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with your funeral director?
How to Begin
We would like to begin by getting to know you and your family. Give us a call, send us an email, or fill out the form under the Pre-Planning Form tab. Whatever you are most comfortable with. We look forward to hearing from you and helping every step of the way.